Welcome to the Lake!
The FishInn Lake House is located 20 miles West of Tallahasee, FL and offers the area’s finest fishing and hunting. The location of the cabin makes it a central spot with close dining, shopping and beaches. The cabin is a perfect way to enjoy an FSU or FAMU game while avoiding the rush at hotels in downtown Tallahassee.
Public boat ramp
If you are here on a boating trip it could not be easier with a public boat ramp in the neighborhood. There is parking across the street from the public boat ramp for vehicles and trailers while you enjoy the lake!
With your own private dock and open lake access you can unwind with reflective sunsets and an incredible view.
Whether you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, reconnect with nature, or simply indulge in a well-deserved retreat, our resort offers a unique experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and inspired.
- Sleeps 10 people comfortably
- Four Bedrooms: a king bed, a queen bed, a double bed, and 3 bunk beds (6 beds)
- Two Baths
- Sun Porch
- Large Great Room 16″ x 40′
- Open Kitchen with Island Range
- Grill and propane
- Dining table
- Fishing dock
- Boat ramp close to Cabin
- Front porch
- Vacant adjoining lot for lots of parking – trucks and boats
- 3 Roku TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Fish the 8,800 acre Lake for Bass, Striped Bass, Crappie, Catfish and much more.
- Hire a guide for the best fishing experience. Fishing Guide
- Shop at one of the many locations in Tallahassee, Quincy or Crawfordville, FL. Google Map
- Enjoy numerous nature and hiking trails close to the cabin Hiking
- Enjoy Nearby Wakulla Springs where Creature from the Black Lagoon was filmed
- Hit the Beach at one of many nearby Beaches such as St. George Island
- Visit Florida’s Historical Capital in Downtown Tallahassee
- Spend the day with the kids at Tallahassee Museum (animals, ziplines, family fun)
- Hunt the Apalachicola National Forest